Tuesday 19 November 2013

ES EOD charts

I got a couple of winners on ES today.  I bought the first RTH LOD, but only held for 6 ticks by trying to be too clever.  I then got in on a Supply trade later on and held for 4 points.  As usual, I exited too early.  My trade management skills need to be improved.

If I have time before the market opens, I do a pre-market analysis and input my S&D levels.  So just before the open I took a screenshot of my 5 min chart, where price was just below one of the SZs.  On the open, price bounced off the SZ by about 6 pts and made a new low.  It then rallied past the SZ and reversed at the next SZ for around 14 pts. 

So it is important to do the pre-market analysis in order to know where the better S&D levels are before the open.  And this is the reason we need to know the price action during the Globex session.


 


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment