Thursday 7 November 2013

Real Buying Climax

Yesterday, I said we may have seen a 'possible' Buying Climax. Well, we got the real one today. 

Price rallied 90 minutes before the open.  I think it was related to the ECB rate change announcement.  It looked like the markets loved it, and spiked up on good volume.  However, price based into the open and then crashed. 

I took two trades.  The first one was a breakout short, which although not my favourite entry, it is something I am getting to like now, as the drawdown is minimal as long as I get it right.  The second trade was a short after a good retrace back to a supply zone, which is my favoured entry

Anyway, I think we are now ready for a large correction.  My target from yesterday of 1665 still stands.

Here are some charts





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment