Friday 15 November 2013

Today's CL price action

I thought I would post the EOD charts of CL and ES separately today as I have made a lot of notes on the charts of what I look for when making a trade utilising my price action tools of -  the Better Volume, Engulfing bars, Delta Divergence (for identifying limit orders) Squat bars and VWAP indicators. 

Apart from the Squat bars, all these indicators were made for me from very good Ninja coders at BMT for free.  I also use the GOM ladder to see the value of the delta from each bar. So when I refer to seeing limit orders, the information comes from the GOM ladder, also from BMT, created by Gomi himself. Probably the best of all the coders.

I had noted that before the open, I had seen sign of reversal after price had been going down after the London open.  Unfortunately, I had to go out before the open, so missed a great opening trade and also the reversal from the great supply zone from the last couple of days.

Price remained in a relatively small range today, making it difficult to get large trades.  And I really should have taken the 30 ticks from my trade once I could see there was limit sell orders at a SZ.

Anyway, here are the charts with comments of trade  opportunities today.





No comments:

Post a Comment