Friday 13 July 2012

Today's CL Trade and Gold action

I have only taken one CL trade today, again it was counter trend, but I saw selling coming in with HVC bars on the 5 min chart, so I took a quick breakout trade.  I held it to a demand zone for 47 ticks.  I could have reversed it on my exit for around 100 ticks, but that is always risky.

Here is the link to the Jing recording.  http://www.screencast.com/t/YElBcoT0Hv

Gold looks very interesting at the moment.  After over a $40 rally from yesterday's low, I am now seeing a lot of HVC bars at the top of the move.  Is this the buyers absorbing the sellers and will continue the up move;  Or are the sellers slowly distributing and capping the market?  We will have to wait to see which way price breaks, and then trade in that direction.  We should get a large move either way.

Here is the GC 2K tick chart

No comments:

Post a Comment