Monday 3 June 2013

ES update

Price fell from Friday's close and into the demand zone I pointed out on the 100K volume chart, where it reversed around 18 points.  I have had that zone on the chart for a very long time. 

Although we got the reverse, we did not get the large volume I was expecting to accompany it, so I do not think this is the start of the next leg of the up move.  I am expecting more down move with the next target being the zone at 1590 - 1595.

There were some good entries to engage the up move. Note that it stopped at a supply level (from the 15 min chart) at the close.

There were also some very good entries for engaging the down move into the demand zone, and I have pointed out some of these opportunities on the attached charts.

The volume on the two closing bars on the 1 min chart were slightly larger than usual, but not excessively so.

Here are some charts:



 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment