Sunday 2 June 2013

Extremely large volume at close on Friday

I once again saw very large volume on the last 2 bars of the close on the 1 minute chart. This was the largest volume I have ever seen on this chart at this time. So we should expect a reaction. Once again, I really do not know which way price will go. However, during this large up move since last year, each time we have had a shakeout and then large volume at the close, like now, usually leads to the next leg of the up move.

If this is the case, then expect a further fall on Monday, ending with very large volume during the morning session of the NYSE before starting the large up move over the following days and a break above the 1700 level in the coming weeks.

However, as I said a couple weeks ago, I believe we have seen a Buying Climax and my expectation is for further down moves.  And if we do break below the demand zone around the 1620 level, then next stop is the demand zone at 1590 - 1595.

For those not familiar with Wyckoff or VSA, a 'Buying Climax' is the end of the up move and we should get a very large shakeout/reverse.

Here are some charts from Friday.








No comments:

Post a Comment