Tuesday 4 June 2013

Supply and Demand zones held

Today was a very good day for trading from the Supply and Demand zones on the 100K volume chart.  On the open of the NYSE, price rallied around 8 points to the top of the supply zone. Before extensive basing and a fake out above the zone. Price then fell and once we had broken the low of the basing zone, it was down all the way into the demand zone. This was around a 25 point fall from high to low today.

Once we had reached the demand zone and formed a low, price rallied around 14 points into a supply zone formed today in the large down move.

I missed the down move today, but got in very near the low with a great buy signal on the 1500 tick chart, with a HVC bar being engulfed. Due to my bearish outlook, I only held for 4 points, and then watched it rally another 10 points.

I am very impressed with how the 100K volume chart gives such good supply and demand zones, and if I was able to hold on to trades longer than I currently do, then I could trade zone to zone on days like this and recent days.  The 20K volume chart is also very good for seeing intra-day S&D zones. The 1500 tick chart is my entry chart and gives good entry signals.

I am still bearish on ES and if we get basing tomorrow between the S&D zones (1621 - 1636) then I expect a breakout to the down side on Thursday.

Here are some charts:












No comments:

Post a Comment