Tuesday 28 February 2012

Falling off the wagon. Again!

I was back to my worst today, averaging down to get back to break even.  Fortunately, I seem
to be good at spotting exhaustion and was able to profit from bad trades.  So I am not
too angry with myself.  I am still improving with my chart reading, but my trade management
leave a lot to be desired.

I had a sleepless night last night and got up early but went back to bed and did not get up
until 4:30 pm (GMT), so, I really should not have traded today.  That is my excuse for bad entries anyway.

I have attached today's summary as another reminder of how not to trade and eventually these lessons will be learned.

I only traded Gold today, but wished I had traded Oil, as there was a great move from the
Market Makers (MM) again.  These people really know how to manipulate the market.

See the notes on both the 3 and 15 min charts.

Hopefully I will be better tomorrow.  No live trades taken today, only Sim.





No comments:

Post a Comment