Tuesday 14 February 2012

Second Post

This is the second day on my (hopefully) successful trading journey. I was unable to trade at the open of the NYMEX and COMEX and opened my charts at 16:00 (GMT). I need to get myself better organised.

I missed two good opportunities by being late, but the 3 trades that I took were very good entries, but again, I took profit too early. All 3 trades could have achieved the 100 ticks mark.

My entries are getting better and I only had to sit through 9 ticks of heat at the worst. The third trade was virtually perfect and I only took 2 ticks of heat. However, my trade management needs to improve if I am to succeed in this business.

Here is today's summary. Tomorrow, I will write about the method I use when analysing the chart before taking a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment