Monday 27 February 2012

Just Watching

I got up late today so decided to just watch the charts as I had missed a climax selling action on Gold. I took a couple of scalps. Both successful and would have made quite a lot if I did not exit too early.

Anyway, I decided to mainly watch today and make notes on the charts, so I am going to post these charts so you can see what I am looking for to enter trades. I will also post my daily summary.  The MAE is much better than ever.

My 2 trades were broken down as a trend re-engagement long and a counter trend short which was at a supply zone, so it was safer than my usual stupid CT trades.  The entry on both trades was nearly perfect. I only had 3 ticks of heat on the long and no heat on the short. 

I only took 12 ticks from the long and 13 ticks from the short. The long moved up to a minor supply level before retraceing back down.  But I could have had 35 ticks maximum on this.  The short as I write is still going down and was a possible 54 ticks back into a demand level.

It is only 16:45 Pm in Manchester (England), but I have stopped trading for the day.  I will return
later with my end of day (EOD) analysis.







No comments:

Post a Comment