Friday 11 May 2012

Re-starting The Blog

I have been journalling on BMT for the last 2.5 months and have decided to return to my own personal Blog.  I will update the new things I am doing later on, but this first update is for the trade on CL I took today.

See the 500 and 1000 tick charts below.  CL was moving down and then went into a range.  On the 1000 tick chart we have 2 HVC bars and then a couple of RPM bars breaking above the HVC.  This breakout with RPM is also on the 500 tick chart, so we have confluence between the charts.  We now have a new demand zone.  There was also a Climax volume bar on the 5 min chart ending the down move.

Price moved up, and as expected, we get resistance from the sellers at the last supply area and we see 2 HVC bars formed here.  I drew a box around this zone.  Price then retraces back down into the demand zone formed by the HVC and RPM breakout.  I entered @ 95.77 and took 4 ticks of heat.  The SL was @ 95.62, just below the demand box. Note, I did not put it below the last swing low as if price broke below, then it would probably have a lot of slippage.

Price now starts to go back up and breaks through the last supply zone, but retraces a little and then breaks through with a RPM on the 1K tick chart.  However, we get a bearish RPM down bar to shake out any weak holders.  Price break back through again and continues up.

It finally reaches my target @ 96.67, which is a throwback zone from yesterday.  So a 90 tick winner.

As we can see, price is still rising, but I am contented as I stuck to the plan and allowed my trade to play out.






No comments:

Post a Comment