Wednesday 23 May 2012

Todays analysis

I have been unwell over the last 3 days, so no trading.  However, I decided to carry out analysis on CL, GC, ES and TF for todays price action. 

When I first came across the RPM indicator, it did not have the paint bar functionality, so I asked one of the programmers over at BMT to add it so I can look at the price bar rather than the histograms below the chart as this was easier for me.  This made me see how good an indicator it was at spotting exhaustion in the retrace to get back into a trend trade on the 10 range chart.  However, using the larger, tick and volume charts, this type of entry shows up extremely well.  And as we are using it to get a trend re-engagement signal, it is much less stressful than trying to pick tops and bottoms.

Today there were many trend re-engagement signals on all 4 instruments.  Price action today was absolutely brilliant where we had 2 massive swings on all instruments apart from CL.  GC had 2 $30 swings.  Here are the charts






No comments:

Post a Comment