Monday 14 May 2012

Today's Trade

I was out drowning my sorrows last night as my beloved Manchester United relinquished the Premier League to our noisy neighbours from the blue quarter of Manchester.  Congratulations to City.  Looking forward to next season already.

Anyway, due to my inebriation, I woke up late today and missed out on another huge fall on CL. After I opened my Ninja Trader charts, I identified a good looking demand zone which was on all charts.  It was also with high volume.  Unfortunately, I was not focused and was distracted by the Gold chart as there was also a good long setting up.  I missed opportunities for optimal entries on both instruments.

I waited for another entry on CL and saw a throwback entry from the 500 tick chart and entered after the retrace back to the throwback zone.  The profit margin was not great but it gave me a 2.7 to 1, R:R at a DBD supply zone formed in the morning.  However 39 ticks with a SL of 15 ticks is not too bad.

Looking at the chart now, I should have reversed the trade when it got to the supply zone and made another 39 ticks.





No comments:

Post a Comment