Thursday 5 December 2013

Colour Coding of my price bars on the tick chart

I seem to have more readers of my blog over the last month and many will be new to it.  So I am going to identify the colour coding I use on my tick chart. 

The same colour coding is used on all charts, with the exception being the RPM down bar on the volume chart being Fuchsia rather than purple.  The reason for this is that I prefer to use Fuchsia as the colour of the Climax Churn Bars on the other charts.

I have attached yesterday's and today's  800 tick chart with the colour coding and also explanation of the two trades I took over these days.

Nb, bars with the letter 'D' denotes Delta Imbalance - either limit buy or sell orders on the bars.  Engulfing bars are accompanied with an arrow - green is bullish and red is bearish

Please leave a comment if you require more information.

Dudley


No comments:

Post a Comment