Wednesday 11 December 2013

Long weekend ahead

I am not trading tomorrow as it is the annual lads day out at Christmas.  We have been doing this for over 30 years, so the lads are now a bunch of overweight middle aged, grumpy old men.  But I would not miss meeting up with my old colleagues once a year.

I will probably be in no fit state to trade on Friday.  I will be recovering from a hangover and spending most of the day in bed.  I will try and do an EOD analysis for Friday.

Anyway, I had a good day today and I have now moved on to taking more than 1 trade each day.  However, my issue is with taking a trend trade after taking a counter trend trade on the same instrument.  I do not understand why it is so difficult.  So this is something I will try and improve going forward.  I may try and force myself to take these trades.

Here are some charts from both CL and ES with comments from todays trading.  I must note that on a trending day like we had on TF and ES, the delta imbalance (divergence) tool is very good at identifying with trend supply and demand zones on the range charts.  I will use these charts more going forward.








No comments:

Post a Comment