Thursday 19 December 2013

Last EOD analysis for the year

This is my last EOD analysis for the year.  I am not sure if I will be blogging next year, it does take up a lot of my time.  I may just do a weekly longer term outlook at the weekends.  I will think about it over the holiday period.

Anyway, here are some charts with my comments on it.  The best trade today, was on the open, with many buy signals, with the best being the HVC breakout from a limit orders basing zone.  Whenever I see that pattern, I expect a large move, and as it is with the overall trend, then it is a trade that must be held for a large profit, rather than a small 30 - 40 tick trade. 

I did not take the trade, as I was originally not going to trade today, but my mouse finger became very itchy when it saw a very good trend re-entry later on.  I could actually have had a 100 tick trade on that, if I was more adventurous.  But I entered after a large up move already so did not expect it to go that far, especially after the low daily ranges we have been having recently after the open.

Here are some charts:





 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment