Wednesday 4 December 2013

Today's ES EOD analysis

My trading day was over once my trade was closed and I had finished for the day as I was going out to watch my football team, Manchester United.  Unfortunately we lost, so I am not too happy.

Anyway, when I returned home later and looked at the ES chart, I was absolutely amazed at the price action.  I presume there was some news announcement around 18:30 GMT (13:30 EST) as there was massive volume and a good reverse.  Probably some FOMC announcement, but I have not looked at today's economic calendar.

Anyway, here are some charts and I have commented on some of them where there were either a volume/engulfing related entries on the time based charts, or a RPM entries on the volume chart. There were some great opportunities all day, including a great engulfing signal after the open.

Here are the charts:






No comments:

Post a Comment